Being brought by divine grace to repent and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and to give up ourselves to him, and having been baptized upon our profession of faith, in the name of the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit, we do now, relying on His gracious aid, solemnly and joyfully renew our covenant with each other.
- We will stand united in the gospel of Jesus Christ as testified by God’s inspired and authoritative Word.
- In all circumstances, we will seek to live to the glory of Him who has called us out of darkness into His marvelous light.
- We will walk together in brotherly love, denying self-centeredness and every worldly lust.
- We will exercise a Christian care and watchfulness over each other, and faithfully warn, rebuke, and admonish one another as the case shall require.
- We will not forsake the assembling of ourselves together, nor omit the great duty of prayer and the use of our spiritual gifts for upbuilding of our church.
- We will participate in each other’s joys, and bear each other’s burdens and sorrows.
- We will endeavor to care for those under our care, praying for them and sharing with them the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We will strive together for the support of a faithful evangelical ministry among us.
- We will endeavor by our actions and our speech to win souls to Christ.
- We will, if we move from this place, as soon as possible, unite with another evangelical church of like faith and practice.
- Finally, if we fall into a pattern of unrepentant sin, we invite the loving correction of our church family to call us back to Jesus Christ, for the good of our eternal inheritance.
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ,
and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit
be with us all… Amen!